1) Past tense
2) Past tense of committing a violent act on a person of weaker
stature, or on a nation
with a much weaker military, see also conservative
3) Past tense of releasing oneself from virginity, through the act of coitus, when followed with the words "it up"
1) "I gave that guy a crisp new twenty, and all I got were these lousy cheetos!"
2) "Man, I really gave it to that blind crippled kid, Gimme Five
"Man, we really gave it to those damned A-Rabs in Iraqirabia! Yeehaw, George Dubya
for another fifty years!"
3) "That ditsy-ass cheerleader Susie gave it up
to the whole football team, then the lacrosse team, then had her stomach pumped, then I gave it to her good!"