1. (adjective) describes something better than good
2. (adjective) when used with sarcasm, describes something that sucks.
3. (noun) an accuracy value assigned in Konami's
game Dance Dance Revolution
. Better than "Good", not as good as "Perfect".
4. (verb) the act of getting greats, whether deliberately or not.
1. "Sure, pizza sounds great!"
2. "Oh look, I got parking ticket! Great. I'm glad to see cops are keeping the peace around here!"
3. "Whoa, you FC'ed Trip Machine
Survivor? How many Greats?"
4. "I greated
the shite out of Murmur Twins on Supernova! Something's wrong with that song."