1. An East Side San Jose
slang used to describe someone's or something's
unusual behavior (usually a meth head)
2. The actions of someone while on methamphetamine before, during and after using or when fiending
for, coming down from, or under the influence of.
3. outrage stunts people do to get,conceal or share drugs
4. Crazy conversations and outbursts of nonsense or go off.
5. Unusual and not necessarily negative drug activity
There are a thousand examples:
1. when a dope smoker
hops over your fence at 3:oo a.m. loud as fuk and knocks at your window waking you up to buy some meth
. He's usually On Hit
2. hustling your family for money to buy dope is on hit
3. taking only just a couple hits of meth and fiending for more is said to be being "Left on Hit
4. Buying and smoking a sack of dope to the dome twenty minutes before lying through your teeth about it to your friends telling them that you didn't buy the sack or neither smoke it. Is on hit!!!
5. Anyone who roams the streets after dark looking for dope or something to steal and sell to buy dope is on hit!!!
6. When somebody notices or spots one of their friends, who is on meth, they will usually put them on blast
about in front of other friends by laughing and clowning them on how "on hit" and "ripped" people could be
7. Finding out that something crazy or unusual is happening or has happened . Ex. "damn homie that shit you told me the