1. Something earned or accomplished through much hard work.
2. The potential to earn any kind of return, income, or produce a surplus, real or imaginary.
3. Universal descriptor of a thing's essence or nature.
1. After many years of inadequacy, his hair was finally make.
2. How much make do you have?
3. The make of that is gold.
Emilio: "How's your attempt to make it with a girl from every sorority on campus going?"
Judd: "I finally made it by banging Molly from Tri Delt last weekend. Serious hogging."