A word originating in an artifical Bostonian
community. Similiar to wicked in its cultural backround because it has various connotations.
1. retad (noun) - fool; someone who does something retaded
2. retaded (adj) - describing someone who does something retaded
3. retad (inj
) - to express great satisfaction
4. retad (adj) - descriing something that's temporarily or permanently COOL.
1. You're a retad PenGUin
, you just got pwned/knif3d by a n00b.
2. People who claim to be able to tell the future through their dreams are retaded
! That's amazing!
4. That's retad, d00d, so sweet.